Finzsoft Limited (NZX:FIN) Reports Preliminary Interim Financial Results for Half Year Ended 31 December 2016
Finzsoft is pleased to provide its half-year report for the 6 month period ended 31 December 2016 and announces its performance highlights for the half year ended 31 December 2016:
- Six month operating revenue of $10.38 million, which is consistent with the same six month period in the previous year (FY16 $10.37 million).
- Strong customer base supporting underlying, recurring, licence and services revenue.
- EBITDA result of $3.3 million driven by timing of annual licence and initial licence fees from existing and new clients, and reduction in costs.
- Continued profitability, no debt and positive cash flow.
- Net profit after tax has increased to $1.9 million, up from $208,000 for the same period last year (6 month period ended 31 December 2015), again largely due to timing of annual licence and initial licence fees from existing and new clients, and reduction in costs.